The West Pomeranian Chemical Cluster Green Chemistry is a cluster organization that has been operating since September 2007. We are the only organization of this type in Poland, representing the broadly understood chemical and biotechnology industry.
Starting from 2015, the West Pomeranian Green Chemistry Cluster has the title of the National Key Cluster. Every three years we are obliged to re-certify this title through benchmarking research.
The structure of the Cluster consists of 188 entities, including:
- 142 SMEs
- 28 large enterprises
- 7 research units and universities
- 6 local governments
- 5 business environment units
The companies that are members of the Cluster employ over 36,000 employees.
Role in the project:
As part of the Biomodel4regions project, the West Pomeranian Chemical Cluster Green Chemistry will be involved in the implementation of four WPs.
- WP. 1 Project Management
- WP. 2 Work package title Engagement of stakeholders at regional level and set-up of the supporting governance structure
- WP. 5 Work package title Piloting bio-based economy strategy blueprints
- WP. 6 Work package title Dissemination & Communication, Exploitation and Replication
In addition, the West Pomeranian Green Chemistry Cluster will be responsible for the preparation of video material to support project activities.